Alki Art Fair is a prime opportunity for your non-profit organization to reach thousands of families and individuals at an amazing art and music/performance festival. Last year the fair drew over 10,000 people and this year we anticipate even more. Approved community partners are given a 10’x10′ booth space near the historic Alki Bathhouse to promote your mission and work in exchange for 25 volunteer hours to support the Alki Art Fair. Alternatively, you can pay $125 and supply 10 hours of volunteer service. If you are interested in a community booth at the Alki Art Fair, please read the below guidelines and send a letter of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org
Community Booth Guidelines:
- Must be a non-profit organization with no political or religious connections.
- You must provide your own tent, tables and chairs.
- Organization partners must be able to collectively volunteer 25 person-hours (or 10 hours plus a $125 dollar fee).
- The volunteer hours can be spent on a committee or working before and during the art fair. Standing at your community booth does not count as eligible volunteer hours.
- No selling of items at the Fair. You are welcome to promote your services and educate the public.
- Printed and other materials at your booth must represent your organization and its work.
- Fun activities are encouraged to attract families to spend more time at your booth.
- Community partner booth space is limited. Your letter of interest does not guarantee a booth, nor does participation as a community partner one year guarantee a booth in future years.
Thank you for your interest in the Alki Art Fair and we look forward to working with you!