Volunteer to be part of West Seattle’s premier summer event on Alki Beach! If you are interested in helping out please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate in the subject line: Volunteering.
The Alki Art Fair volunteers are dedicated to ensuring that the fair continues for public enjoyment.
Planning Committee Volunteer Opportunities
The Planning Committee consists of the Art Fair Director and volunteer chairs. Chairs will need additional volunteers.
The Planning Committee meets on the second Wednesday of each month from 6:30 to 7:30 pm at the Fauntleroy Schoolhouse, 9131 California Ave. SW. Meetings are open to the public.
Fair Weekend Volunteer Opportunities
– Typical jobs include
- Set up Saturday morning and tear down Sunday night (Logistics)
- Stow Music Stage equipment in bathhouse Saturday night (Performance)
- Staff the auction in the Bathhouse (Silent Auction)
- Direct musicians and vendors and keep parking spaces on Alki Ave clear for loading and offloading (Traffic Control)
- Staff the information booth and sell T-shirts (Volunteer, Publicity)
- Assist art vendor setup and tear down
- Assist director as “runner” for vendors
- Assist at the Children’s Art booth
If you are interested in volunteering, contact Gayle at email@example.com.