We need volunteers for exciting roles throughout the lead up to and during the Fair! You can volunteer for a few hours, a few days, or even monthly at our Planning and Board Committee Meetings. Our volunteers are a vital part of the Fair and we couldn’t do it without them.
Volunteer opportunities include:
- Become a Committee Lead or join a team at our monthly Planning Committee Meetings.
- Work at the Information booth during the fair – Answers general questions, direct people to our Silent Auction and sell t-shirts.
- Booth Sitters – Give Art Vendors a 15-minute break.
- Children’s Activities – Help with children’s art projects during the fair.
- Assist with the Silent Auction.
- Help Musicians and Performers load in and out and keep parking clear for them.
- Publicity – Help us post flyers, hang banners, and post to neighborhood blogs to advertise the Fair.
- Traffic Control – Direct musicians and vendors and keep parking spaces on Alki Ave clear for loading and offloading.
- Setup Friday night and Saturday morning as well as Sunday evening teardown.
If you are interested in helping out, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.