2020 ART AND FOOD VENDOR APPLICATIONS ARE NOW OPEN!!!
ARTISTS & MAKERS
We’re seeking local artists and makers, both emerging and established, who create hand-made original art or products. Interested in a booth? Submit your application along with images of your work and booth, plus a brief description of your product and process. Prepackaged food must apply using the food vendor application.
MUSICIANS & PERFORMERS
We're looking for musicians and performers of all genres – rock, blues, jazz, children’s music, magicians, jugglers…if you can do it, we’d love for you to apply. It's a great venue to promote future performances and meet new fans. We feature live music and performances throughout the weekend from 10am - 9pm on Saturday and 10am - 6pm on Sunday. PROMENADE STAGE FOR BUSKER/STREET PERFORMANCE SIGNUP OPENS IN MARCH.
Can you bring the yum!? With over 10,000 attendees throughout the weekend, there is high demand for delicious food! Alki Art Fair food vendor booths are located directly outside of the historic Alki Bathhouse as well as dispersed along the beach promenade amongst the artist booths. Food trucks are located on street level just above the Bathhouse.
- December 2019 - April 1, 2020: Artist and food applications accepted
- January 1- May 1: Performance applications accepted
- April 2- 30: Jury process
- May 1: Applicants notified of jury results
- May 22: All fees from successful applicants due
- July 1: Last day for refund (minus a 15% service fee)
- July 24: Optional early load-in afternoon/evening
- July 25-26: Alki Art Fair