ARTISTS & MAKERS
We’re seeking local artists and makers, both emerging and established, who create hand-made original art or products. Interested in a booth? Submit your application along with images of your work and booth, plus a brief description of your product and process. After the jury process, you'll receive an e-mail from the Alki Art Fair on how to proceed.
MUSICIANS & PERFORMERS
We're looking for musicians and performers of all genres – rock, blues, jazz, children’s music, magicians, jugglers…if you can do it, we’d love for you to apply. It's a great venue to promote future performances and meet new fans. We feature live music and performances throughout the weekend from 10am - 9pm on Saturday and 10am - 6pm on Sunday.
Can you bring the yum!? With over 10,000 attendees throughout the weekend, there is high demand for delicious food! Alki Art Fair food vendor booths are located directly outside of the historic Alki Bathhouse as well as dispersed along the beach promenade amongst the artist booths. Food trucks are located on street level just above the Bathhouse.
- 3/1 - Online artist vendor applications accepted
- 4/28 - First jury notification
- 5/26 - Second jury notifications
- 5/27 - Late application fee applies
- 6/20 - Last day to apply for the Fair
- 6/24 - Late application jury notification
- 6/30 - All fees and payments due
- 7/8 - Booth assignment notification
- 7/10 - Final day to submit booth payment
- July 27 & 28 - 2018 Alki Art Fair