ARTISTS & MAKERS
We’re seeking local artists and makers, both emerging and established, who create hand-made original art or products. Interested in a booth? Submit your application along with images of your work and booth, plus a brief description of your product and process. After the jury process, you'll receive an e-mail from the Alki Art Fair on how to proceed.
MUSICIANS & PERFORMERS
We're looking for musicians and performers of all genres – rock, blues, jazz, children’s music, magicians, jugglers…if you can do it, we’d love for you to apply. It's a great venue to promote future performances and meet new fans. We feature live music and performances throughout the weekend from 10am - 9pm on Saturday and 10am - 6pm on Sunday.
Can you bring the yum!? With over 10,000 attendees throughout the weekend, there is high demand for delicious food! Alki Art Fair food vendor booths are located directly outside of the historic Alki Bathhouse as well as dispersed along the beach promenade amongst the artist booths. Food trucks are located on street level just above the Bathhouse.
- January 28 - Vendor Applications available and accepted
- April 29 - First jury notification
- May 23 - Second jury notifications
- May 24 - Late application fee applies
- June 21 - Last day to apply for the Fair
- June 24 - Late application jury notification
- June 28 - All fees and payments due
- July 8 - Booth assignment notification
- July 27 & 28 - 2019 Alki Art Fair