Becoming a volunteer is easy! We are always in need of enthusiastic individuals to help plan and support the Alki Art Fair. Our Volunteers are a large part of what makes this event so special. Perhaps you are looking for a way to give back to your community, or maybe you are looking for a great way to meet fun and interesting people. Either way, we would love to have you be part of West Seattle’s premier summer event on Alki Beach!
Volunteer opportunities include:
- Become a Committee Lead or join a team at our monthly Planning Committee Meetings.
- Work at the Information booth during the fair - Answers general questions, direct people to our Silent Auction and sell t-shirts.
- Children’s Art Area - Help with children’s art projects during the fair.
- Assist with the Silent Auction.
- Help Musicians and Performers load in and out and keep parking clear for them.
- Publicity – Help us post flyers, hang banners, and post to neighborhood blogs to advertise the fair.
- Traffic Control - Direct musicians and vendors and keep parking spaces on Alki Ave clear for loading and offloading.
- Setup Friday night and Saturday morning as well as Sunday evening teardown.
If you are interested in helping out, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org, or you can fill out the following form: