Becoming a volunteer is easy! We are always in need of enthusiastic individuals to help plan and support the Alki Art Fair. Our Volunteers are a large part of what makes this event so special. Perhaps you are looking for a way to give back to your community, or maybe you are looking for a great way to meet fun and interesting people. Either way, we would love to have you be part of West Seattle’s premier summer event on Alki Beach!
Volunteer opportunities include:
- Become a Committee Lead or join a team at our monthly Planning Committee Meetings.
- Work at the Information Booth during the fair - Answers general questions, direct people to our Silent Auction, and sell t-shirts.
- Children’s Art Area - Help with children’s art projects during the fair.
- Read books, paint children's faces, and support the activities in our inaugural Fairy Garden.
- Assist with the Silent Auction.
- Help Musicians and Performers load in and out.
- Publicity – Help us post flyers, hang banners, and post to neighborhood blogs to advertise the fair.
- Traffic Control - Direct musicians and vendors, and keep parking spaces on Alki Ave clear for loading and offloading.
- Setup Friday night and Saturday morning as well as Sunday evening teardown.
Any of these opportunities peak your interest? Please click on one of the links below to signup for specific days/times to support the 2018 Fair: