The Alki Art Fair is a prime opportunity for your non-profit organization to reach thousands of families and individuals at an amazing art and music/performance festival. Approved community partners are given a 10’x10′ booth space near the historic Alki Bathhouse to promote your mission and work in exchange for 25 volunteer hours to support the Fair. Alternatively, you can pay $125 and supply 10 hours of volunteer service. If you are interested in a community booth, please read the below guidelines and send a letter of interest to email@example.com.
Community Booth Guidelines:
- Must be a non-profit organization with no political or religious connections.
- You must provide your own tent, tables and chairs.
- The volunteer hours can be spent on a committee or working before and during the Fair. Please note, standing at your community booth does not count as eligible volunteer hours.
- No selling of items at the Fair. You are welcome to promote your services and educate the public.
- Printed and other materials at your booth must represent your organization and its work.
- Fun activities are encouraged to attract families.
Community partner booth space is limited. Your letter of interest does not guarantee a booth, nor does participation as a community partner one year guarantee a booth in future years.