INFO BOOTH CHAIR
- Work with the Board and Art Fair Director to solicit entries for the annual T-shirt contest
- Coordinate the Board and other Committee Chairs to vote on T-shirt entries
- Order T-shirts and any other swag the Board wishes to sell at the information booth that year
- Coordinate the needs of the information booth with the Volunteer Chair as needed
- Coordinate with Logistics chair any tables, chairs, and/or tents needed
- Coordinate with the Performance Chair to receive written performance schedules.
- Coordinate with the Art Fair Director to acquire any other information that should be posted at the booth.
- Coordinate with the treasurer to acquire cash box and phone for payments.
- Manage the set up, daily running and clean up of the information booth;
- Be responsible for any appropriate T-shirt art winner acknowledgement and communications.
- Compile volunteer requests from other chairs
- Document volunteer duty descriptions with assistance of requesting chair
- Develop and fulfill volunteer schedule for all needs surrounding the fair
- Schedule and perform any volunteer training required
- Perform outreach to volunteer and community organizations to solicit and recruit needed volunteers
- Be primary communicator with all volunteers
- Keep a list of volunteers for future reference
- Coordinate and manage volunteer break room refreshments
- Be present at the fair to manage all volunteers and make sure everyone is where they need to be.
- Cover if volunteers no-show or extra help is needed at specific fair areas
- Coordinate with the Board of Directors and the Art Fair Director a date and location for the annual volunteer thank you party
- Follow up with appropriate thank yous and acknowledgement for all volunteers
- Develop fundraising strategy for Board approval
- Develop and organize fundraising events
- Research possible sponsors and grant opportunities
- Write proposals for possible sponsors
- Write and submit grants
- Perform outreach to possible sponsors or donors
- Be primary communicator with sponsors or donors