THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST! THE 2019 PERFORMANCE APPLICATION IS NOW CLOSED.
Due to the overwhelming number of applications and space limitations, we are no longer accepting applications for artists, food vendors, and musicians/performers. Please consider applying for next year's Fair in January 2020.
The Alki Art Fair is more than just art! We feature live music and performances throughout the weekend from 10am to 9pm on Saturday and 10am to 6pm on Sunday. We are looking for musicians and performers of all genres – rock, blues, jazz, children’s music, magicians, jugglers…if you can do it, we’d love for you to apply. With more than 10,000 people attending the Fair, it’s a great place for your band to get open air crowd notice, advertise future performances, and meet new fans. The Alki Art Fair provides compensation per act. We also provide volunteer assistance with setup and tear-down for each act, a break room with snacks and drinks, a very visible merchandise table area for your CDs and T-shirts, and a place for your sign-up sheets.
The Fair features three stages. The Bathhouse Stage located just east of the Alki Bathhouse. Additionally, there are two smaller busker stages located along the beach promenade at roughly 63rd Ave SW and 64th Ave SW.
- January 28 - Vendor Applications available and accepted
- April 29 - First jury notification
- May 23 - Second jury notifications
- May 24 - Late application fee applies
- June 21 - Last day to apply for the Fair
- June 24 - Late application jury notification
- June 28 - All fees and payments due
- July 4 - Last day for a booth refund (any cancellation after acceptance is subject to a 15% cancellation/refund fee)
- July 8 - Booth assignment notification
- July 27 & 28 - 2019 Alki Art Fair