The Alki Art Fair is more than just art! We feature live music and performances throughout the weekend from 10am to 9pm on Saturday and 10am to 6pm on Sunday. We are looking for musicians and performers of all genres – rock, blues, jazz, children’s music, magicians, jugglers…if you can do it, we’d love for you to apply. With more than 10,000 people attending the Fair, it’s a great place for your band to get open air crowd notice, advertise future performances, and meet new fans. The Alki Art Fair provides compensation of $50 per act. We also provide volunteer assistance with setup and tear-down for each act, a break room with snacks and drinks, a very visible merchandise table area for your CDs and T-shirts, and a place for your sign-up sheets.
The Fair features four stages. Two stages are located just east of the Alki Bathhouse. One large stage for 4-piece and larger groups and an adjacent medium stage for acts up to four musicians. The two stages by the Bathhouse are 40 minute sets, and we provide standard performance PA equipment including mixers, instrument and vocal microphones, microphone stands, cables, performer monitors, and main speakers. They also include a drummer monitor.
Additionally, there are two smaller busker stages located along the beach promenade at roughly 63rd Ave SW and 64th Ave SW. The small stage performances are 60 minute sets and we provide the same setup as the larger stages, except for the monitors.
- January 28 - Vendor Applications available and accepted
- April 29 - First jury notification
- May 23 - Second jury notifications
- May 24 - Late application fee applies
- June 21 - Last day to apply for the Fair
- June 24 - Late application jury notification
- June 28 - All fees and payments due
- July 8 - Booth assignment notification
- July 12 - Final day to submit booth payment
- July 27 & 28 - 2019 Alki Art Fair