THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST!
Online Applications For the 2019 Alki Art Fair Are Now Being Accepted!
If you are interested in having a booth at the Alki Art Fair you need to submit your application along with images of your work, your booth, and a brief explanation of the medium used and how your work is produced (artist statement). The photos and artist statement are to insure that we have only original, handmade art sold at the Fair. After the jury process, you will receive an e-mail from the Alki Art Fair Director on how to proceed. The Alki Art Fair reserves the right to use any submitted photos of artwork and booths in future advertising.
Beginning in 2018, the Alki Art Fair presented an extremely successful Emerging Artist Booth. This booth is intended for first time Alki Art Fair artists (of any age) who are just beginning their art career. The Fair will provide each selected artist a 6’ foot table in a shared booth. Selected artists will only need to bring their artwork and any setup required for it.
- January 28 - Vendor Applications available and accepted
- April 29 - First jury notification
- May 23 - Second jury notifications
- May 24 - Late application fee applies
- June 21 - Last day to apply for the Fair
- June 24 - Late application jury notification
- June 28 - All fees and payments due
- July 8 - Booth assignment notification
- July 27 & 28 - 2019 Alki Art Fair